Wreckmania Photo Album

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got some of them scanned tonight. I will email them from work tomorrow, lot faster commection.

Egads you guys are quick..... Wreckmaniacs did see the pics (I had them all 'express developed'), and will scan them in asap. But like Herman, I'll probably wait 'til I get to work to send them.

I've got some pics of the visit to the 40 Fatham Grotto that Pete, Mike and I made before Wreckmania -- do you want them too?

I got some from Herman this morning. I'm on my way to the Lakes and have 2 full days planned out there so it may be Sunday before I get them included in the album.

Just email them to me...

Herman's photos have been added to the Wreckmania Album

The last 3 1/2 pages of pics and captions were submitted by June.

Thanks!

Wreckmania album

But somehow I don't remember looking quite THAT goofy! :)

Many thanks to all for the great pics, and to Dee for compiling the great album!

Dreaming of WreckMania Continues...

Scuba-sass :)

Originally posted by scuba-sass
But somehow I don't remember looking quite THAT goofy! :)

Many thanks to all for the great pics, and to Dee for compiling the great album!

Dreaming of WreckMania Continues...

Scuba-sass :)

I didn't scan all the pics in either....

I'll say this much looking at the pics just brings back great memories (goofy and otherwise).

Some of the critters were misidentified, I added in a comment here & there.

Susan,

We all look goofy when we're diving.

I should have looked closer! They are all corrected.

Back
Top Bottom