Wreck sites in batangas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It’s a nice wooden wreck on the sloping bottom from about 90 to 110 ft, with lots of big and small fish swimming inside and around, including a huge grouper. It’s about 50 ft long (tama ba pao, I maybe narced?). The inside is too small and crowded to penetrate, and it’s starting to fall apart, so you just peek in from the outside. I’ve seen lots of small critters in the crevices, a moray peeping out of the exhaust pipe, a blue ring octopus etc. The last time I was there, a big school of jacks circled us the entire time we were on the wreck. There are hard corals from 30 ft up, the rest of the site is mostly sand. And yes, its always murky.

diveshop@diveph.com:
Yes ma'am.

Hey do you have full time tech wreck instructors up in Subic? After I get done with this normoxic course next week in PG, I wanted to take a wreck course... :) Did some dives in Subic last year but I'm dying to try some of the deeper wrecks and start getting into some wreck penetrations.

pakman:
Hey do you have full time tech wreck instructors up in Subic? After I get done with this normoxic course next week in PG, I wanted to take a wreck course... :) Did some dives in Subic last year but I'm dying to try some of the deeper wrecks and start getting into some wreck penetrations.

Tom is the man to talk to for subic technical wreck courses. you will enjoy the courses

the rock port wreck is just a small wreck and no penetration ha....

it's around 40ft i think. it was one of the boats used to fish by frabelle (if my memory serves me right)

so maybe i would do this wreck by saturday .

Back
Top Bottom