Wreck of the George T Davie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats, Crystal.

Although, for the record, I find this very sad. I thought I'd be able to recover soon... I bought a replacement fin.

I moved into denial - I don't need my old fin back.
I went into anger - I kidnapped Dennis the Ice Dolphin.

Now I'm just sad. It's lonely living in Kitchener and being mocked by a fin that gets more dive time than it's former owner.

I'm going to go cry now. Some more.

Boogie711:
I'm going to go cry now. Some more.

Dude. Don't show weakness. The sharks smell it. :jaws:

FYI. If it makes you feel better we had 700 feet and over 3 hours bottom time worth of diving in this weekend and your fin was only there for part of it. It was off making out with Finnish females the rest of the time.

Wait. Was that supposed to make you feel better? :D

CanadianDiverGirl:
I was fortunate enough to have my 100th dive on the Davie this weekend. It was an absolutely fabulous weekend, great vis and I didn't get too cold! The Davie is one of the best wrecks (dare I say in the World), definately my favorite and we got the chance to dive it with Harold!

And after we got back from the long day of diving I was surprised to find that the guys from Northern Tech Diver had got me a cake to celebrate my 100th dive! So we all piled in next door, had some coffee, good food and cake. Definately a great weekend for both me and the fin. :D

Munch Munch Late Cake Lunch

Back
Top Bottom