Wpb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquasport

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Im going to be in west palm beach in feb, going to dive boynton beach i dive with splashdown divers. Does anyone have another op they use? Im there 2/14-2/17 anybody going to be there give me a ring.

aquasport:
Im going to be in west palm beach in feb, going to dive boynton beach i dive with splashdown divers. Does anyone have another op they use? Im there 2/14-2/17 anybody going to be there give me a ring.

I have dove with Coral Island Charters in WPB for the last 3 years. They are a good organization with a good boat and great people.

aquasport:

I dive with Doug and Tracy @ Diving Solutions. They go out of Riviera Beach Marina. In fact I'll be on board Spellbound (Doug's Liveaboard) from 22 Feb - 27 Feb. Thay do a great job

561 640 0480

www.divingsolutions.com

Dave

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom