WPB Rpt Jun 24 - Shark Chumming on a Ski Rope

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Nice click bait title to make you laugh. So we keep telling everyone that June is the best kept secret in WPB & Jupiter. Not only great viz but it's also glass flat. Looking at the forecast we knew it was going to be a lake in the ocean. A great day for me to be a piece of meat on the end of a rope water skiing on the flat ocean over the sharks. Fresh Chum !! We always think,,,, " I've always wanted to do that."

Splashing below the surface,,,was top to bottom visibility, 80° and a 1 knot healthy current. Picked up just 2 lionfish for the tournament and scouted some new Lobster spots for mini-season which is just a month away. Many thank you's to Steve and BJ for letting me be crazy on their boat. Go diving, conditions are incredible!!

Nice click bait title to make you laugh. So we keep telling everyone that June is the best kept secret in WPB & Jupiter. Not only great viz but it's also glass flat. Looking at the forecast we knew it was going to be a lake in the ocean. A great day for me to be a piece of meat on the end of a rope water skiing on the flat ocean over the sharks. Fresh Chum !! We always think,,,, " I've always wanted to do that."

Splashing below the surface,,,was top to bottom visibility, 80° and a 1 knot healthy current. Picked up just 2 lionfish for the tournament and scouted some new Lobster spots for mini-season which is just a month away. Many thank you's to Steve and BJ for letting me be crazy on their boat. Go diving, conditions are incredible!!

Lol!! Go John.

I agree! Sorry @Johnoly but BJ put you to shame.
For year's I've wanted to combine diving and waterskiing on a flat ocean day because I've never seen any other divers do it. Both BJ & I got right up on the very first pull and it had been 5+ years since either of us had skied. We had a blast on the water, Thanks again @Steve Roquemore

For year's I've wanted to combine diving and waterskiing on a flat ocean day because I've never seen any other divers do it. Both BJ & I got right up on the very first pull and it had been 5+ years since either of us had skied. We had a blast on the water, Thanks again @Steve Roquemore

You both did great! Far better than I would have!

You might wish to rethink your choices when your long time compatriots stop referring to you as "my old buddy" and start calling you "my old chum."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom