Wow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For not much more the a walk in retail service

The webpage says "discontinued"....I wonder if that is per Aqualung for 2024 or if that is a statement of Divers Supply that they are no longer selling the Aqualung Micron, Aqualung regulators altogether, or all 3.

Edit: Just found a Reddit discussion from 5 months ago that indicated both the Micron and the Titan were being discontinued by Aqualung in 2023.

Très intéressant!

-Z

The Micron is discontinued best I know. It could still be a good deal for a travel diver who is budget constrained (most of us).

The Micron, Titan (beginning with the Titan LX series, circa 2009+), Core, and Helix all take the same service kit (part #: RA121125). So as long as Aqualung continues to produce the Helix or an iteration of that regulator body there should continue to be kits/parts available.

-Z

The Micron, Titan (beginning with the Titan LX series, circa 2009+), Core, and Helix all take the same service kit (part #: RA121125). So as long as Aqualung continues to produce the Helix or an iteration of that regulator body there should continue to be kits/parts available.

-Z
A legend kit will also work. Unless AL fold I can't imagine kit availability being an issue for anyone currently alive.

A legend kit will also work. Unless AL fold I can't imagine kit availability being an issue for anyone currently alive.
Even if they fold, there is nothing in that kit that can't be sourced elsewhere. In fact you can buy non-OEM kits right now:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom