Wow~ That's what I call a Long Point Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one day in the future charlie's tank will be normal size to you, and you will wonder how you could have dove marineland with such a tiny tank :)

While Long Point is a normally visited dive site for myself, I also dive sites like Christmas Tree, Honeymoon and Neptune's Cove on a regular basis. These sites require a difficult hike up and down goat trails. My Steel 100 is just big enough to get me an hour of bottomtime at most sites and not over burden me on the hikes. While I would like the extra air which comes with a 120, I just couldn't take it bearing down on me during such strenuous conditions. Now if I had a body builders physique "like Charlie" or a boat, then bring on the 120, hell bring on doubles for that matter! Until then, the 100 is all I can take. I will probably be adding a pony soon, not only for solo expeditions but just for that extra redundancy on every dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom