Wow! Our own forum! About us....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Addicts

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
We know that if you are as addicted to diving as we are, there’s no cure for the craving but there is treatment! We’re here to help offer counseling and relief for your diving addiction. Come attend our Dive Addicts Anonymous (DAA) meetings, held once a month, free of charge and open to all dive enthusiasts. Come meet new dive buddies, discuss diverse diving topics, plan social dives and enjoy refreshments while exchanging ideas, advice and experiences. We look forward to seeing you there!

Past meetings:

• Spearfishing clinic & demo
  • Lecture from the president of DAN
  • Tech diving presentation
  • Equipment demo nights
  • Visiting a hyperbaric chamber
  • Photo clinic
  • Many more!

View our upcoming meetings and dive-a-longs here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DiveAddictsAnonymous/470674029707137/

RSVP and sign up to get email reminders for particular events here:
Schedule for DAA & Dive-a-Thon

Standard schedule (may be changed for holidays):

Monthly Dive-a-Long - Second Saturday of every month
Monthly DAA Support Group Meeting - Fourth Thursday of every month

Call +1 801.572.5111 or EMAIL US if you have any questions.

Nice. Hey great job on my reg service the other day. A bit out of the way for me from Bountiful but you guys are a great shop.

Last edited:
Nice. Hey great job on my reg service the other day. A bit out of the way for me from Bountiful but you guys are a great shop.

Thanks for the kind words.

Josh Adams, our service manager, is great. We are confident in saying that he is the most highly trained service tech in the state (maybe even region). If the drive is ever too much, we do have a lot of customers who ship their regs to us and we ship them back. Just so you know it's an option.

Pops posted about a bunch of folks braving the snow to take underwater photos with Scuba Santa. But he forgot to invite the guest of honor. I'm insulted.

6a6y2a4e.jpg

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I don't want any TREATMENT !!!!.......I'm happy being a DEGENERATE DIVER !!!!! ;-P.....MO' DIVES, MO' DIVES, MO' DIVES !!!!!!.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom