Wow, have you seen this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was amazingly beautiful! The under ice segment was cray cray but well done.

amazing video. I got a bit confused at 6'. It's all underwater but why does it look like there are puddles on the rocks?
And I wish there are subtitles indicating where these scenes are (can be found in the ending texts, but don't know for particular)

amazing video. I got a bit confused at 6'. It's all underwater but why does it look like there are puddles on the rocks?
And I wish there are subtitles indicating where these scenes are (can be found in the ending texts, but don't know for particular)

I wondered that too. I believe he is standing upside down and that is air moving with the wave action

The ledges, or stepped stones as you put it, is Yonaguni Monument in Japan. Even today there is much speculation as to whether or not they are man made. Was it some lost civilization? Or was it a natural, one in a billion occurrence? The jury is still out.....

I know one thing... I would LOVE to dive on it...

Me too

Kudos to the woman behind the camera; according to the credits, she was freediving also.

Amazing camera work.

Here's the locations from the trailer at the end.

Mauritius
Mexico
Philippines - ?south Sulu Sea?
Japan - Yonaguni Monument (from D_Fresh post #30)
French Polynesia
Finland
Nice (France)

It is not a g-string; it is the beaver tail on the jacket of the two piece wetsuit that he is wearing - please refer Free Two-Piece 3,5mm Wetsuit for a set of images.

Thanks for that info. I wonder why it's not manufactured with some colour coordination!

Amazing camera work.

Here's the locations from the trailer at the end.

Mauritius
Mexico
Philippines - ?south Sulu Ocean?
Japan - Yonaguni Monument (from D_Fresh post #30)
French Polynesia
Finland
Nice (France)

I believe the Black Tip Reef sharks are near Tubbataha, South Sulu Sea. Not 100% sure, but close enough to bet a thousand peso (PHP):p

Reactions: Jay
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom