Wow Cabilao! Take #2...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jam, Marc and Ron. Glad you liked them.

Ron, it feels good to be upside down to me. I've always been a bit strange...:wink:

Dennis you have raised the bar yet again!
What a fabulous set... I run out of superlatives.
I have got to get back to the PI!
Rick

Rick you are welcome here any time. The diving is really great and you can become an official member of the Philippine Paradise Divers! There are a lot of us who would love to show you some excellent locations. It's VERY reasonable when it comes to the price of a holiday here. Thanks for taking a look.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Ed. I've always loved your shots, we will have to dive together sometime! :D

It would be my pleasure, Dennis! :D

Ed.

Late to the party but glad I dropped in. Always a pleasure to look through your images - outstanding selection!

I adore the first crab in post #6...there's just something special there.

The anglerfish sequence is great - right place, right time and ready to go. Can't ask for more than that!!

Thanks alcina. He was very cooperative...:D

That crab was shot at night in shallow water but a big surge and I was pretty surprised that any of my shots that night came out. I was going back and forth using a small flashlight in my hand and just firing away. Lucky.

Fantastic shots Dennis!!!

I don't know how I missed this thread for 5 days :)

Beautiful Dennis. Just beautiful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom