Wounded Warriors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those that will be on Bonaire in Aug, a group of Wounded Warriors will be there the second week of Aug to complete their open water certification. If you happen to run accross them, show your appreciation.

Any additional information available for those who aren't dive-masters but who will be on island at the time and would maybe like to help even if it is only to shlep tanks (or buy a beer for a person who deserves one) and such?

Yeah, when in August will they be there? Where abouts on the island will they be diving? Id be happy to buy them something to drink or help out.

Below is a link to the fund raising effort on BT. I sent an email to Mr Chalk(GM at CDH) asking if help was needed but did not recieve a reply. I suspect they are already prepared for their arrival.

Bonaire Talk: Wounded Warriors 2010

Captain Don's Habitat has a Monday night rum punch party, along with a meet and greet with Captain Don! I am sure the "Warriors" will be around during there stay that Monday night. PLEASE stop by and show your support and appreciation if you are on island! We will be there!!!

Back
Top Bottom