Would you rather?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Croc, I heard somewhere that if you swim below the water's surface they are less likely to attack

Jump into a pit of venomous snakes or a pit of starved panthers?

snakes, much quicker

For 1 month, go with cell phone or internet

snakes, much quicker

For 1 month, go with cell phone or internet

Did you mean "go without"? Otherwise, my take on "go with" is like going on a date or something. Kind of weird. :confused:

Now if it is go without, then makes me no never mind. I lived in Siberia for 7 years for crying out loud! We were like a cold version of Gilligan's Island! :D We didn't even have a regular phone! Of course, no car, no internet and often had a hard time finding tp and light bulbs!

Remember Y2K? We were laughing out heads off because we were living the "disaster" already! :rofl3::rofl3:

O.K. sorry enough reminiscing! :rofl3: Ah, take away the cell I guess.

How bout babysit someone's bratty toddler or their baby with colic?

I'll take the bratty toddler. At least it would be distractable.

Would you rather have a massive heart attack or a mild stroke?

I knew you couldn't resist that one sibermike, just wondering how dependent you were on you internet. But didn't mean to leave the out...out.
If we are assuming full recovery to either one the stroke would be scarier but less painful.
So.... Stroke.
Live for a few more months (knowing they're your last) and enjoy to the fullest or a few more years painful and sick?

I knew you couldn't resist that one sibermike, just wondering how dependent you were on you internet. But didn't mean to leave the out...out.
If we are assuming full recovery to either one the stroke would be scarier but less painful.
So.... Stroke.
Live for a few more months (knowing they're your last) and enjoy to the fullest or a few more years painful and sick?

Yeah, I knew you were bait casting, but just couldn't resist!! (I was hoping there wasn't a hook, i.e., you left it OUT.) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'll take the few months!
When I die, I want to go peaceably, in my sleep, like Grandpa. Not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car!

Eaten by shark or piranhas?

too funny about poor gramps passengers
Shark, one quick bite and at least your in the salt water.
Live in a hotel/motel or in someone else's house with all there stuff instead yours.

I would rather live in a hotel because I would feel just awful if I spilled coffee on the carpet at someone's home. I wouldn't feel nearly as bad at a hotel.

Would you rather have only vegetables or only meat to consume as your only meal for the rest of your life?

vegetables

Would you rather lose your job or lose your spouse/significant other

Since I've only got a job and no significant other I'd have to say significant other as soon as I find her :wink: Love the discounts I get working at a dive shop :)

veggie burger or tofu?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom