worthingtons 95 or PS-e7 100?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miami_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, Im in process of getting new doubles and have come up base on the diving that I do with these two brands ; just interested in knowing the weight of theses tanks on the water when full and empty .Ill be fine with 95cu but if the PS 100s are not much bigger and heavier I woulnt mind the extra gas.

I know the weight of the worthingtons but not the e7 100s

thanks!!

Miami_Diver:
Hi, Im in process of getting new doubles and have come up base on the diving that I do with these two brands ; just interested in knowing the weight of theses tanks on the water when full and empty .Ill be fine with 95cu but if the PS 100s are not much bigger and heavier I woulnt mind the extra gas.

I know the weight of the worthingtons but not the e7 100s

thanks!!

I don't know for sure that it's accurate, but here's a great page with specs on just about every tank that's out there (including the PSTs).

Mine aren't doubled but, for what it's worth, I love my E-7 100s. A couple inches shorter than an AL 80, negative under water and not noticeably (for me, at least) heavier on the surface.

D_O_H:
Mine aren't doubled but, for what it's worth, I love my E-7 100s. A couple inches shorter than an AL 80, negative under water and not noticeably (for me, at least) heavier on the surface.

i didn't think so either until i tried trudging up the hill at monastery with one on my back..then i thought it was a lot heavier than an 80..:D

The PST's will be smaller, not larger. The 95 is a low pressure tank, the 100 is a high pressure. I'm not sure how the worthingtons compare to other LPs, but the HP 100 is 10 pounds lighter than the PST LP 95.

I'd get the 100....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom