Worthington X7 100 CuFt Steel Cylinders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsortor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have (2) high pressure (3442 psi) Worthington X7 steel 100 cu. ft. scuba cylinders for sale. They both have DIN valves and still have valid hydro and vis inspections.

Cylinder 1
Original Hydro Date - 01/09
Last Vis Inspection - 01/12

Cylinder 2
Original Hydro Date - 10/09
Last Vis Inspection - 01/12

These retail for $370 each, you can pick them up today for $285 each. These cylinders were used in a doubles configuration. I have the bands and part to combine these back into a set of doubles if you are interested. The total if sold as doubles would be $600.

Actual shipping and PayPal fees to be paid by you unless you want to pickup locally in the San Diego area.

Call Tim @ 760-420-4152 or PM me via this site for info or to purchase.

IMG_1086.jpgIMG_1093.jpgIMG_1087.jpgIMG_1088.jpgIMG_1089.jpgIMG_1090.jpgIMG_1091.jpgIMG_1092.jpg

Price drop! Just $250 each. If you buy both, I'll throw in the combi valve so you can make a nice set of doubles.

After reading the initial post, I need to make a correction. I no longer have the bands to sell which is why I have reduced the price to $500 for the set.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom