Sold! Worthington tanks sold

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben3usa

Registered
Reaction score
2 Worthington HP 100 Galv. steel w/combo valve, both hydro 5'23, VIP and filled $275 ea.

1 Faber LP 98 silver steel w/combo valve, hydro 5'23, VIP and filled $250.

Western Mass. location

Willing to ship the HP100s to 22903? I've used USPS to ship HP130s in the past with good value/results.

Haven't given it much thought , maybe I should have keep the shipping carton for last year' s tank purchase. I have a few LDS in the area maybe I could ask them.
I figure with valve around 34-35# each. Shipping USPS. vs UPS Costs?

Lemme ballpark the numbers and check what things estimate as, may be cheaper for me to just buy the labels and email them to you (I got really familiar with pirateship when I had to move off-island a while back).

Looks like a 26x8x8 35lb package from Amhurst (just picked a place in Western MA) to me would be about $25 UPS Ground/$29 UPS 3 Day Select. If you'd be willing to deal with the hassle of boxing up and dropping off, I'd take both the HP100s at asking and can buy/email you the shipping labels once you have packed dimensions and weights.

Just want to say what an absolute pleasure it was to meet Ben3USA today! Besides the tanks being in fantastic condition, I just had a great time talking with him! I look forward to talking more and getting out diving with him!

My pleasure. If not at Old Garden Beach then Jupiter to dive.

Back
Top Bottom