Worthington HP 100 - best deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There HP80's were on sale for I think $199 during july when I was in their store, but they didn't have them online anywhere for that price.

you just have to wait and watch around.

I've often find that Divers Direct puts stuff on sale in the store that they don't offer online. I guess some of this is due to the stupid MAP restrictions. For example, MAP on the Tusa Split fin is $129, but I've seen DD have it in their store on sale for $99, but when I went and checked online at their website, it was still $129.

There HP80's were on sale for I think $199 during july when I was in their store, but they didn't have them online anywhere for that price.

HP80 is $199 at this moment. Their site isn't stable at this moment though...:eyebrow:

Their site isn't stable at this moment though...:eyebrow:

it never has been.... poorly designed and extremely slow to load.

They should hire a 14 year old to redesign their site. It'd run much smoother and faster. :rofl3:

Anyone tried a purchase this time with the discount codes? SB10 or SB15 ?

it never has been.... poorly designed and extremely slow to load.

They should hire a 14 year old to redesign their site. It'd run much smoother and faster. :rofl3:

Anyone tried a purchase this time with the discount codes? SB10 or SB15 ?
If you click on the banner with the 20% off coupon it brings you to a "Special Offer Exclusions" page which says the following:

The following are always excluded from all promotions...

* Brownies
* Atomic Aquatics
* Tanks
* Olympus
* Citizen Watches
* Top Dawg
* Bauer Compressors
* Gift Cards
* Special Orders

Tanks are on the list so you would NOT get the discount.

Hope that helps.

If you click on the banner with the 20% off coupon it brings you to a "Special Offer Exclusions" page which says the following:

The following are always excluded from all promotions...

* Brownies
* Atomic Aquatics
* Tanks
* Olympus
* Citizen Watches
* Top Dawg
* Bauer Compressors
* Gift Cards
* Special Orders

Tanks are on the list so you would NOT get the discount.

Hope that helps.

While I'm not disagreeing with the info you found, in the past sale people were able to use the discount. (not sure if it was excluded in the rules then though..)

so might work, might not...

Not sure if anyone is still looking but I just got a new worthignton hp-100 for $279 + $18 for shipping. Seems like a pretty good deal......pm me for details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom