Worlds first diving only Torrent tracker ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm - OP dumped an empty and useless tracker. Don't start a tracker if you don't already have content, okay champ? Dont expect people to just toss you bandwidth for stuff they could get elsewhere from a MUCH larger pipe.

I mean honestly, at the very least you could host some books or manuals, to get everyone started. But that could possibly be illegal, so no. *cough* Maybe host some good home-grown content that isnt avail elsewhere that is actually usefull and or interesting?

I give this thread an F.

For those of you who are interested in good torrent resources, which may have diving resources, I can be reached by PM, I'm not however going to solicit it by posting links right in this thread for just anyone. If you want in, you upload what you download.

The various links seem to have become disabled over time. Does anyone know of another dive tracker?

Wow - re-reading my own post I noticed how harsh I was to the OP.

In any case - I still haven't had any luck finding an exclusive diving tracker. I'd love to start one, and I have some stuff to share - so if you're interested, send me a PM and maybe we can set one up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom