working together with Diving Answers for Red Sea section

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

youriv

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking for a website that has good information about the diving in the Red Sea. Who can help me with it? Who can I send this email?

-------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to offer you something and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am. On my website, Diving Answers www.divinganswers.com, we provide general information for divers and non-divers.

The information is categorized and we want to start a new category called “Diving in the Red Sea”. We are looking for experts in diving in the Red Sea that would like to provide some information to us. In exchange for that you will get a free text link on the bottom of every answer which you have provided information for. So for example, if we can copy the text of Red Sea Diving destinations than we will put a link on the bottom of the page, something like: Looking for a divecenter in Sharm El Sheik?

It would be great if you would be the partner for us for the Red Sea section.

We will copy the information from your website, with your permission of course, and you can have a text link for free!

Please let me know what you think of my offer.

All the best,

Youri Vlag
Diving Answers
www.divinganswers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom