Working on a tv show, need your references

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LesFlots

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!! I'm new to this forum and french is my first language so let me first start by apologizing for the many mistakes you'll encounter !!

I'm currently working on a tv show, where our 2 anchors will travel the world to find the best scuba spots in the world but also, we would loooooove to find great local people to meet. With all of your experiences, can you guide me to these extraordinary locations and most of all, to these extraordinary persons who have fantastic stories to tell? We want to discover the locations through locals' eyes..not as tourists..The show is about scuba diving of course but also about the people we'll meet and the experiences they will make us live!!!

Thank you so much for your help!!! I appreciate it!!!

The giant kelp forests of my island, Santa Catalina, off the coast of Los Angeles, California

Lake Jocasee located Salem, South Carolina.

Cave Country Dive Shop-Ginnie Springs, FL
Dive Outpost-Peacock Springs, FL
Cave Adventurers-Merrit's Millpond, FL
Atlantis IV Charters-Beaufort, NC

not that difficult to find the popular dive shops around and get a hold of them.

How far can you guys travel? This project could be Galapagos, Cocos, Palau, Raja Ampat etc etc but the travel budget for such a series would be Gianormous!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom