work-study program for DM??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AussieNSW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! I'm an American and just moved to Australia. I'm on the work and holiday visa and have been working a temp promo job. My partner and I want to get our DM certs (I am AOW/nitrox, he is OW, both over 30 dives). We would like to find a good dive shop that will enable us to work for them while getting/studying the DM certs.

Do any of you know a good place to do this? I've heard of many but I'm not sure which one to go to.

We are open to doing it here, or in the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali, Fiji, or really any of the surrounding little islands in Asia Pacific! The more exotic the better.

If you do know of a place, is housing included? Food? Equipment (we don't have any except snorkel and wetsuits)? Diving quality? Do you need work visas to do it? How long is the program (1 month, 2 months? 3?)

Thank you so much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom