"Word On The Street" denial:Part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wikidpedia-
1) A dangerous underwater variant of killer bee. A subspecies that has evolved the ability to carry and breathe from air bubbles trapped in the hairs on its legs. A highly poisonous variety inhabits the Santa Fe River basin in Central Florida. They are known to congregate near caves and overhangs underwater and await their prey. Known to feed on manatees and landsharks, Juju Bees have been observed taking down larger prey when attacking En Masse.
2) An alternate air source for cave divers.

DANG CHUCK!!!!! You really DO know everything! From what Andy said, I just thought your derriere was the smartest part of you. ;P

DEEPSEAWOLF:
2) An alternate air source for cave divers.

DANG CHUCK!!!!! You really DO know everything! From what Andy said, I just thought your derriere was the smartest part of you. ;P
Admit it , that's the part you like.
Hmmmm.....not my kind.
Now Lil38.......

SmokeAire:
Now Lil38.......
Yes......? :05:

Lil38:
Sheesh Colin, why did you have to steal my thunder??!! :D

Get bean burrito's at Taco Bell, two or three of them for good measure, and gobble them down... in a few hours you'll have an unmistakable thunder that even your dog will recognize and respect you for!

BTW, its interesting that you share my sisters birthday :)

CBulla:
Get bean burrito's at Taco Bell, two or three of them for good measure, and gobble them down... in a few hours you'll have an unmistakable thunder that even your dog will recognize and respect you for!

Colins secret for diving with out a buoyancy compensator and a self contained/expelling self inflating bag/shark repellenet (cheaply bought at Walgreen’s).
This is also a diving requirement for the DSWOHDT patch....:klo:
Who would not be proud of to exhibit such a worthy acomplishment?

SmokeAire:
Who would not be proud of to exhibit such a worthy acomplishment?

And like one of those silly quack devices, I can be heard for at least a mile under water and usually responded to by creatures of the deep who respect my command and mastery of guttoral communications. :)

Scuba_Jenny:

Spelling, schmelling... They are the best movie-watching candies. Pull the filings right out of your teeth. Better even than Milk Duds.

SmokeAire:
The differences is...?
Ah, I was just informed by my roomate about the differences.
Seems they are both a sweet attraction.

Another educationaly based experience. :1poke:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom