woot ow certified today 3/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on your OW cert. go out and get some bubble time, but please remember that if you want to exceed 60ft and/or extend your NDL that it requires training beyond your OW cert.

And please, please don't enter any overhead until properly trained regardless of how tempting it looks.

Be safe and enjoy yourself.

T.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Equalize early and often. My bud has to start a few days before, then on the boat to the site, then we stop at 15 ft for him to clear.

Congrats and welcome to scubaboard!
FYI, stay out of the spearfishing conversations with a screen name like that...looks a little suspect if you know what I mean.

Good for you for sticking with it! Congrats.

yeah the name is from my gaming days that just stuck to me. i used to play a game called "asheron's call". my chars name was poacher of dereth. so poacher for short. just have been using it ever since.

Congratulations, and kudos to you for coming back for a second try. Now get out and blow some bubbles!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom