Woo Hoo! Just booked my trip to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! Any more details to share? Get a good deal? Where staying? Diving with who? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Nothing quite like the high you get from booking your next Coz trip ..... :D

Unless it's the one you get as your plane comes into the Coz airport!! Congrats!!!:wink:

Thanks Kat.
ClamBake, I am a man of few words...mostly Woo Hoo! The round trip airfare from Newark to Cozumel is a total of $372. each. We are staying at Caribe Blu and I am diving with Blue Angel. The hotel (seven nights), five two-tank dives and a night dive totals $870. My wife does not dive. This is during Carnaval and we are both greatly looking forward to the trip. We went over Valentine's Day last year and Carnaval should be even better.

Thanks Harro! Sounds like a great package and flights. I appreciate the details. My old college roommate (he's flying from Newark) and I are booking a trip down to Coz the end of Feb. I forgot about Carnavale . . . Maybe we can bump it up:14:

Harro
Awesome price on those flights.... I'm going in October, but with those rates.. you are tempting me to come back down.... I've never timed it right to see Carnival...
Can you tell me which airline you booked on?

Lisa

Harro10- $372 round trip from Newark? Woo-hoo is an understatement! Gotta go- I'll be on kayak.com trying to get the same fare- have a wonderful safe trip and thanks for the info!

once again....green all over :martian:

Hurry up April/May:bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom