Wondering where your stuff from overseas is? Shipaggedon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does anyone still use the name stevedores when referring to longshoremen?

Strike starts at 12:01am eastern time.

Spent today scrambling to get stuff out of the ports. Other stuff we were hoping would get on the rail.

Photo is a screen shot from the webcam at APM Terminals in Port Elizabeth, NJ about 1pm eastern today. That is the EXIT gate. All those containers were on their way out.

IMG_1319.jpeg

I wonder how long before shelves start being empty.

If you guys pay for my flights, I'd be happy to bring you stuff from here, we have plenty of stuff at much more reasonable prices :p

I wonder how long before shelves start being empty.
Well the stupid sheeple are hoarding TP already. It’s mostly made in the US. Low information types. Search #portstrike on FB or X. The amount of derp from ill-spelt, badly written, conspiracy theory laden posts is highly entertaining. Ignorant people. The tin foil hats need to be loosened.

Great another thing to worry about. Going on day 5 of no power in ohio. Nothing like $35/day in generator gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom