For Sale Women's Large DUI TLS 350 Drysuit for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is a women's large, 350 TLS drysuit for scuba diving. Asking $1,100 (shipping included). I am the original owner. The suit has been worn in marine and freshwater environments ~25-30 times. It is in excellent condition and has always been rinsed, dried and stored in its DUI bag. I love this suit but am no longer diving in environments where a drysuit is needed. This suit was made in DUI's San Diego factory in November 2013. The suit boasts DUI's flashy turquoise and lime green pattern, latex wrist (zip seals) and neck seal (attached). The seals are in good shape with virtually no evidence of drying or cracking. There are right and left, size large bellows pockets on each leg. Turbo boots are size small. My shoe size is a ladies size 7.5 but I estimate there is enough room for a size 8.5-9 even with liners. The suit comes with a standard DUI patch plus custom Project Baseline patches sewn on each arm by DUI. The suit has never leaked from the gaskets or anywhere else. I have worn heavy undergarments (400g) and fit comfortably in the suit with plenty of mobility. There is no P valve installed. If it seems unusual to have a drysuit for sale out of Reno, that's because I live in Reno but worked for a diving agency based out of Florida. I hope this suit finds a happy home where it will see more DS_valveside.JPGDS_fulllength.JPG action underwater! DUI storage bag will not be included.IMG_1323.JPG DS_front_outside.JPG

Back
Top Bottom