Womens DUI Flx 50/50 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I’m selling my backup drysuit. It’s a DUI Flx 50/50 born July 2006. It has a total of about 125 dives. I purchased it used with only 20 dives. It retails for $2600, then I invested quite a bit after market into it.

Features
The zipper is almost new, replaced about 25 dives ago
DUI S bevel pockets
Sitec dump valve
Zip seals (I can provide refurbished uncut seals for $125 extra)
Trilam top and compressed Neoprene bottom construction
Rock socks

I’m not sure of the size. But my primary suit is a DUI TLS350 Med Short and I seem a bit too short for the backup suit. I think it would best fit a woman who is 5’6”and a little taller, and has a max hips & bust measurement around 36". The socks are probably size 8.

Dove it recently and there are no leaks. There was a knick on one compressed neoprene kneepad which has been repaired and a few spots of aqua seal repairs have been added where the rock boots wore a bit at the ankles. The rock socks can easily be replaced in the future if needed. It comes with an inflator hose.

I'd be happy with $500, or make an offer.

Last edited:
IMG_9623.jpg

Hah, like I need another drysuit....but it is tempting, Kathy. I don't even know what I would do with a dry drysuit (heh, probably make it not dry like my other ones!). Good luck with the sale....that's a killer price!

Hah, like I need another drysuit....but it is tempting, Kathy. I don't even know what I would do with a dry drysuit (heh, probably make it not dry like my other ones!). Good luck with the sale....that's a killer price!

Thanks Nicole,

Think this one is actually dryer than my primary suit right now -

But I just ordered a new suit, and I really don't need a back-up, to my back-up suit :wink:.

Hope it finds a good home.

(bump)

This is a good deal.

The new zipper alone was close to $400

$500 OBO, posting to Ebay soon.

Hi Kathy,
Have you sold your suit yet?

thanks,
Faith

Hi Faith,

Sorry for the slow response. I was out of town.

There is interest in the suit, but it has not sold yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom