Women's dive t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a whole bunch of t-shirts from seventenths, which i really liek - they do quite a good range, and things like hoodies (and bags, caps, mugs etc ) too! Plus, they do actual womens sizes (10, 12 etc), which are more fitted than the mens! You can also get unisex t-shirts and hoodies too, in sizes M, L, XL etc. They ship all around the world, and lots of dive centres in my area (Plymouth, Devon) sell them. There's a couple of other makes of diving t-shirts too which cater for women that I've come across, but I can't remember them off the top of my head...

Would highly recommend seventenths though - and every order comes with a free sticker! :wink:

I actually like a lot of the skulls and eel shirts, but would like to see them in the women's sizes. I have two regular t-shirts, but they're baggie. I like smaller, french cut tees, but I have the same pinkie problem, or obnoxious "Dive diva" "Maneater" type slogans on them.

I do think they have the women's tee that has the frog tracking paint off the dive flag. That one's fine, but I'd love to see more of the cool skulls in women's sizes.

I just purchased this one. I like it because it doesn't scream "LOOK AT ME" I like that it's subtle with feminine color and not cutsie...that's really not my style.

reefsong:
The logos aren't what makes the t-shirts interesting. It's seeing someone with a dive t-shirt from someplace they've been, or something about diving on it, and being able to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger about something we're both passionate about! Divers love to talk with other divers about....., well, diving!! (And anything related).

Hi Reefsong, I believe so much in that and I hope we did a good job at that. We have sizes that starts from XXS. As a lady diver myself, I hope I am meeting the needs of fellow female divers.

www.divejunkie.com.sg

I would definetley be interested in seeing some new things! I have found plenty of shirts around here that I like, but there guys... and I feel like I'm wearing a bag, even when I can find my size. I'm always up for something new!

I have a great one that has a picture of a shark on it and it says "maneater". Double meaning I am sure. I like it. Also have a DecoStop shirt and a Spike Girl T. I don't have one for this board though. Not yet. And I am not one who does "cute" either!!

cobaltbabe:
I have a great one that has a picture of a shark on it and it says "maneater". Double meaning I am sure. I like it.

Okay, 'fes up...where did you get the shark/maneater tee? I love that!!! :D

gfisher4792:
You can also checkout fishpie's website (also known as flobaby on the board: Fishpie shirts
I love Fishpie. Flo is awesome. I have lots of her shirts and she makes women's cut. The fit PERFECT :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom