Women's dive t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come shop with me...we stock from three to eight women's shirts through the year. One is pink...and I hate pink...but it's nice.

Guess it just depends on the clientelle - I'd think high volume areas like Cozumel etc would have non-cutesy shirts for women divers??

Teddyc911:
. . . The shirts always are too big or have skulls or skeletons on them. . .

How could you pass up an excellent fashion statement such as a skull?!

theskull

The logos aren't what makes the t-shirts interesting. It's seeing someone with a dive t-shirt from someplace they've been, or something about diving on it, and being able to strike up a conversation with a perfect stranger about something we're both passionate about! Divers love to talk with other divers about....., well, diving!! (And anything related).

hmmm...

I'd like a great dive tee, not advertising I'm a diver, but subtle - like other sports have.

Like surf shirts - cool, fit well, attractive, hip, and no '80's sayings or dorky insignia. LuLuLemon like would be awesome too - I would say just have a good cut on it!

Go for it!!!

Give it a whirl! There seems to be a need for it and a niche market is a great place to start! If you get a few designs together, let us know. PM me for a place where you can showcase them.

I have nothing to do with this company but have used it to play around with t-shirt ideas - why don't try putting your ideas on a place like customink.com where you have the ability to play with different colors of shirts and people can view the designs. I know that Florida conch divers use this company for their club shirts

I think there is a big need for woman’s dive t-shirts. Not shirts with sharks, beer, pirates, skeletons, or men with weapons. Just something nice and tasteful. Coral, pretty fish mermaids, etc. It would be great if when they got wet they became nearly transparent but the wearer was completely unaware of the transformation. Just an idea :)

If you have any ideas and want it put down in ink, colors and what not, email me at scubaprojo@aol.com with what you want/ideas. I will try to make the renditions for you and email them back and get your shirts done. Get'er done

Back
Top Bottom