womens atomic small fins-want spring strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vannsbtch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My husband has the same fins I do except his are like a large, he has the spring straps. I took his spring strap off and put them on my fins but my fins are a small so the spring strap wont keep my fin on. I was looking to get some spring straps but the atomic brand might not work. The descriptions I see pretty much say one size. Is there another spring strap that I can get? Has anyone else (or anyones wife) had this same problem?

Try leisurepro.com...They carry several brands in different sizes...

My husband has the same fins I do except his are like a large, he has the spring straps. I took his spring strap off and put them on my fins but my fins are a small so the spring strap wont keep my fin on. I was looking to get some spring straps but the atomic brand might not work. The descriptions I see pretty much say one size. Is there another spring strap that I can get? Has anyone else (or anyones wife) had this same problem?

The Atomic Spring straps ARE adjustable My dive buddy wears a small, as well. I adjusted her straps for her last weekend, and they fit like a glove and work well. If you have Atomic fins, stick with their spring straps.

If all else fails take a look at XS Scuba straps they come as a set and include the small buckle required for Atomic fins. The smallest spring is 20.5cm from memory. Measure around your heel wearing the fin and measure from post to post and deduct about 3cm, this will give you a reasonable idea of length required. Good luck.

Universal S/S Spring Straps - Dive Gear Express

Last edited:
ok i was on leisure pro and going to get the atomic ones but didnt see how to adjust them. i looked at my hubbys and i dont see how to adjust them either. can u tell me what to look at on his to adjust them? i would prefer the same brand as my fins but i dont know a whole lot about them

On the "buckle", there are 3 screws that hold it together. Undo those and move the spring anchor thingy forward.

thanks!!! appreciate it guys!!! I will look at this when I get home and order me a set. I like my husbands. So I want me some

Back
Top Bottom