Wolverine...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK.. someone get the pink tassles before the Mega DOR.... lets see who we can get to wear it..

Wolverine:
OK.. someone get the pink tassles before the Mega DOR.... lets see who we can get to wear it..

I think Larry still sleeps with them on...:shakehead

pakman:
and all this time I thought it was mandatory to wear pink tassles when dancing on The Point bar... you guys tricked me into wearing that outfit, didn't you... :eyebrow:

There was begging on your part but I remember no tricks. I was tough to get you to take them off...

Diver Dennis:
I was tough to get you to take them off...

possibly due to my legs being tree trunks and the leg warmers being made for a petite size 1 filipina...:11doh:

pakman:
possibly due to my legs being tree trunks and the leg warmers being made for a petite size 1 filipina...:11doh:

Hmmm. They looked like they fit well and Pink is a good color for you. How did they feel? That glazed look on your face said volumes...:D

Diver Dennis:
Hmmm. They looked like they fit well

I forgot... Larry had streched them out already...:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom