with a little help from my friends, part III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at his signature line, O Eloquent and Most Learned One.

yeah well it could have been a ruse

Clickity-poppity on my sig-links for some of my stuff. :)

excellent stuff ... listening now

dude, if i have the balls to sing ...

:wink:

love the guitar in Black Moon

Miami by Night is awesome ... i can see some great lyrics with that song ... like a Tom Waits song ...

hey, your voice is pretty good ... you can tell you can hit the notes, all you need is to sing a lot to get it in shape

i kind of envy you ... i wish i had a strong voice

Cluster Headache is awesome ... i can hear Warren Zevon!

(my wife just said "that's how i feel when i have a migrane")

Thanks... Man, cluster headaches are the WORST... When I'm out of cycle, I'm totally pain-free, but when every autumn, I go into a 6-8 week cycle. They don't call them "suicide headaches" for nothin'. I'm sorry your wife gets migraines. A cluster headache lasts 30-50 minutes, but frickin' migraines last two and three days, sometimes. I don't think I could handle that.

I'm reading a couple of books about voice, right now. I'm also thinking that maybe I need a better mic. (On the other hand, a good mic costs some SERIOUS money!) There's always something else to buy. LOL

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom