Wisdom 2 Question (for those who know)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ejdirga

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been using a Wisdom 2 computer and left the default settings initially and dove without any problems. I decided to change some settings and the last dive I had an alarm on my safe minutes go off long before I thought it should. I surfaced and later went back to figure out what had happened. I believe it was due to my setting the reserve time up from :05 to :07. I realize that it was not due to length of bottom time. Does anyone know if the "safe minutes" alarm will sound due to this change? Any other change? Any suggestions on settings?

it could be because of how much psi you have left..i have the original wisdom and it goes off when i have 500psi left which is what i set as my reserve...i dont see why it would set a reserve time because it would fluctuate depending on the depth your at but i have the original but i've heard not much has change between the two

Actually, your right -I may have changed the PSI alarm in my fumbling trying to get to know it. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom