Winnie area dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum

Dive Bum Wannabe
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I are heading from Southern Maine to Winnie on Wednesday and plan to do 2 dives. One will be at Clarks point. I'm looking for other ideas for novice shore dives on Winnie or between there and Maine.

Thanks,
Pete

spectrum:
My wife and I are heading from Southern Maine to Winnie on Wednesday and plan to do 2 dives. One will be at Clarks point. I'm looking for other ideas for novice shore dives on Winnie or between there and Maine.

Thanks,
Pete

Go to web site http://aquaticspecialties.net/divesites.html

I've only done my open water cert. at Weirs Beach so I can't comment on what any of these locations are like. I too would like to get up and dive Clarks point, let us know how you liked it.

Mark_N:
Go to web site http://aquaticspecialties.net/divesites.html

I've only done my open water cert. at Weirs Beach so I can't comment on what any of these locations are like. I too would like to get up and dive Clarks point, let us know how you liked it.

I've done Clarke's Point both skin and scuba and it's a neat spot. Lots of rocky stuff. My only scuba dive there to date was like dive #4 so we stayed fairly close. I'd avoid summertime weekends and holidays due to close passing boat traffic. We plan to return tomorrow.

I just contacted aquatic Specialties to see if any others have shore access.

Thanks,
Pete

Back
Top Bottom