Wings that work with singles and doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wrek Wings also. Does anyone have to roll to their right to dump from the lower left valve in the head down feet up position? Kind of a pain when you're running a reel in a tight tunel. I have the older style wing that has the elasic strap that runs through retainers on the inside lower lobes of the wing.

thethumper once bubbled...
Does anyone have to roll to their right to dump from the lower left valve in the head down feet up position?

Yea, that's the issue I was referring to when I mentioned problems dumping from the lower dump valve. It wasn't nearly as much of an issue when the bungees were on, but with them off I had to really stick my butt up to get 'em to dump.

I'm sincerely glad William didn't get that on video! :)

You might take a look at the Seatec wing. It is advertised as being for singles and doubles. It can also be used with a plastic backpack to make a minimalist BC for singles, or with a backplate. Lloyd Bailey's sells them, and there is a picture on their website.

It works well on singles and double 80 aluminums.

I found it a little small on double OMS 98 steel tanks.

Mike D
:blfish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom