Windy Ppint LCRA Side July 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bucho

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to dive Windypoint the LCRA SIde Sunday July 30th and look for the score board again. Does anyone want to join me?

Hey Bucho! I dove their yesterday. Very windy afternoon. It was only the second time Ive dove at Bob Wentz and the first time I've seen the scoreboard. Nice walls there and such easy access since you can park on the sand spit.

I know, Now I just need to find someone to dive out there with me tomorrow.

Not this time. I found it earlier this year while diving from Barstows though. I wish I could help you out and go diving tomorow, but that whole being a dad thing is getting in my way tomorow.
dive long, dive deep dive safe!
John

I saw the scuba tanks 3 weeks back or so,,,still there! I don't remember the depth,,,,but fairly shallow.

How many tanks are there? I've only seen one hanging from the wall about where Barstows property ends. Should be in about 60ft now.

shaggie:
How many tanks are there? I've only seen one hanging from the wall about where Barstows property ends. Should be in about 60ft now.

As I recall I saw 2 differnt tanks,,,,and to the depth they were at I don't recall....seems some shallower than 60ft. though..... and yes to your location approx..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom