Windy Point on Wednesday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donna..... if you go diving at Travis have a great time,,,,remember that first step is a dozzyyyyyyyyyyy!! :wink:

Hemlon:
:(

It's going to rain tomorrow. Game over.

Afraid you'll get wet :wink: :)

Although that cloud cover can turn an afternoon dive into a night dive, and if lightning is there with the rain, I'll skip the diving too.

Still settling in to new job, maybe by next month I'll have got things lined out enough to play hookey on a Wednesday and go dive with ya.

Some of what I do in job is site work, and has to be done when scheduled, but some of it is just me hacking away on computer at home office, and could always put in those hours during an slow tv night and sneak away during a weekday to dive if no site schedule to keep.

Keep postin' up dives, or pm me, and maybe I'll get lucky and get out to meet ya in person soon. Or you could show for a HH sometime, not as much fun as a dive, but at least get to talk divin'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom