Win Free Diving Package in Cayos Cochinos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the delay on the giveaway . Its been a crazy year here at Plantation Beach Resort .The guest have been great and the diving has been out of control. So I would like to thank everyone for entering this giveaway and checking out Plantation Beach Resort I hope to see you guys down here sometime in the future to check out the wall dives and wonderful healthy reefs In Cayos Cochinos Honduras . So lets get down to the winner ,i would like to congratulate Mr Mike Chopper Boyd (mboyd03) from South Florida for winning the trip of his life time. Get your gear together and head down Mike . Also look out for next years giveaway it will have a little different twist .

so this was a scam? you'd think after being so busy with all those guests that you didn't have time to announce a winner until two and a half months after the fact, that there'd be enough $$$'s in the bank to be legit. sad

"We will select our winner by popular vote based on originality, creativity, and need to dive."

Would you be so kind as to point out (for those of us who actually tried to follow the judging criteria) where any of those items were addressed in the winning post?

Thank you, that is all.

:no: All you Negative Nellies and Doubting Thomases out there. Tsk, tsk.

Just cause the winner of the contest made that entry as his first and only post in the last 18 months....
just 'cause he's already been to PBR more than once....

.... the diving has been out of control.

Hope you got control of it by now.

Wow. From my short list to my blacklist in 60 seconds. Way to go, Plantation Beach Resort.

Funny coincidence Scubaboard just required all users to re-read its Terms of Service. As a longtime member, but not a frequent poster, I look to more seasoned posters to ask if this business' account should be suspended. I hate to think other users might be duped into wasting their time on another scam from this resort (which apparently they have waiting in the wings).

Wow!!!!!

I think this is the low spot of anything I've seen over the years on Scubaboard.:no: Personally, I think Doc had the right idea:) Award should have gone to Wounded Warriors.:D I think there may be some pi$$ed of posters on this board.:angrymob:

Maybe so he doesn't appear as such a fraud the PlantationBeachGuy can offer a legit trip, he can put up a poll here and let the Scubaboard folks vote on the best submitted up till now, Just have a few rules like a minimun number of posts or be registered for a minimum amount of time.

Wow... just so you know I have never been there diving or out of the country diving for that matter. I have been on scubaboard for a while now. I just don't do many posts. Now I'm getting bashed for knowing them and diving there all the time. Nice

Wow... just so you know I have never been there diving or out of the country diving for that matter. I have been on scubaboard for a while now. I just don't do many posts. Now I'm getting bashed for knowing them and diving there all the time. Nice

congratulations, and I hope you have a great time.

For some of the posters, I don't think it would matter who won, they would have the same negative post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom