Win Free Diving Package in Cayos Cochinos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From the first moment I saw her I knew…nothing could ever replace her in my heart. I still feel her power over me just remembering the first time we met. I feel the call to be with her and embrace her vast beauty. I cannot hide from the powerful hold she has on my soul while her eternal mysteries drive me to be with her. Most people would think I’m talking about the ocean, but I am talking about a far deeper love. A love for a woman. My woman. The one who I intend to wed on a beautiful beach at sunset. The one who I want to introduce to my friend Okeanos, and embrace his friendship as much as I.
Of all the green and blue paradises in the world to have this happen, a small gem called Cayos Cochinos is my destination. A beautiful island surrounded by Okeanos’s wealth and bathed with orange and red hues at sunset. A small boat, friendly crew and warm water is all that’s needed to introduce, and spoil, a new diver. A diver who will become addicted to an incredible world the majority never get to see.
This is my dream.

The need to dive.... My last dive was in 38 degree water. Last year I did over 100 dives, only 8 in Hawaii and the rest in the Northeast of the US. I call it braille diving. I would dearly love to try any where in the Caribbean. My wife (a non-diver) and I are looking for a place to go on here break from school....

:rofl3:

Way to never post the winner. Anyone know who won?

Back
Top Bottom