$$ win free dive rite gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

done, when do I collect. :D

Done......however a serious flaw presented itself in your survey. When I tried to select "OTHER - with explanation" there was no check box available and the survey would not accept just the explanation. So I chose the harshest choice for that answer each time because I should not have had to choose anything since my answer was "Other - with explanation".

Hello,

We have just launched a research study to better understand consumer perceptions about our brand as well as how we can best connect with our customers and potential customers.

The survey is short, only 10 minutes, and everyone who completes a survey is entered to win Dive Rite gear, up to $1,000! There will be one winner of $1,000 retail, two winners of $500 retail, four winners of $250 retail and eight winners of $50 retail.

Hope you'll take the time to fill out the survey. We really want to hear from you.

TAKE THE SURVEY

Kathleen

I sure would like a complete set of twins, or how about a second DR BP/W with a 40# wing and new computer, or ....

:sleigh: DR delivery service

you guys need MORE gear.... I just need gear so I can stop borrowing other peoples stuff o.0

Back
Top Bottom