Wilmington, NC Wreck Charter 19 April - slots available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Black Jack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

We've got some slots available for a dive charter to the Hyde and Markham wrecks on Sunday April 19th. We leave out of Wilmington at 0800 and should be back in the early afternoon. The Hyde and Markham are about 18 miles offshore and make two great dives. Depths to the wrecks are about 65 feet with 85 feet to the sand. Water temps should be in the middle to upper 60s for this trip. Cost is $90 and the cost does not include tanks, weights, and rental gear if needed. We will provide snacks and deliver any tanks/weights you reserve directly to the boat. PM me for details on the dive if you're ready to start this year's season!

TIA

Ed

I would be interested but I already have dives scheduled for that weekend. However I am looking at diving the Hyde/Markham a month later on May 19th...interested?

We've got one going to the Hyde and Markham on the 16th so unfortunately I'm working that one.

Regards,

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom