Williamsburg Happy Hour 1-23-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have posted this on another board, but have received few responses, so I thought I would add it here.

I am hosting a HH at the Green Leafe Cafe on Tuesday evening, January 23rd at 7pm. Anyone is welcome. We can talk, have a nice dinner and drink some very good beer. They have a great beer menu.

Date: January 23, 2007
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: The Green Leafe Cafe near Colonial Williamsburg
765 Scotland St
Williamsburg, VA 23185

Look for Dennis wearing his white ball cap with AOPA and wings on the front

DennisW:
I am hosting a HH at the Green Leafe Cafe on Tuesday evening, January 23rd at 7pm. Anyone is welcome. We can talk, have a nice dinner and drink some very good beer. They have a great beer menu.
Date: January 23, 2007
Look for Dennis wearing his white ball cap with AOPA and wings on the front

Oops, I work up that way in Newport News. Could have dropped by after work, but didn't see the post till now. Perhaps next time!

Skipp and I would have welcomed you. There were just the two of us in a crowded restaurant. Lots of William and Mary students out last night. But, the Virginia Dominion Oak Aged Lager was really good as was the food. Maybe I'll do this another time, but with only a couple of people, maybe not. I wonder if I would have had more people come if I had held this in Hampton or Newport News?

Scott, that's quite all right. Maybe I'll host another one some day. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom