Will Illini_Fan stain the fence this weekend?

Will Illini_Fan stain the fence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liv7301

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A brief poll to see if you think Illini_fan will take a weekend off of diving to stain the fence. Shockingly there isn't a line on this in Vegas and there really should be! Think of the potential parlay action!

If he jumps high enough he should clear that fence and not stain it:D
I stained a fence or two back in my jumping days. Now Illini_Fan... he's a young guy with strong legs so he has a few years left to do his jumping.

When I trespass to dive a new pond or lake I personally find that crawling under or squeezing through the barbed wire to be a safer way to get past the fence while wearing dive gear. Especially during the Winter months. A buddy comes in handy to help.

I'm voting YES -- at least as of right now. I'm in Ohio right now, but I hear there might be storms this weekend. Can't stain a fence in the rain, so........

First, staining your fence is second only to the problem of being in Ohio... You need to get home asap... Second, if I can delay painting my new office and move the furniture for yet another week, oh wait there is the stuff at CSSP next weekend, so I can go to Windy Point for Memorial Day, then I have to say NO... remember, you can always paint the fence but you can't recapture a lost weekend diving... (adapted from my childrens college philosophy of you can always retake a class but you can't relive a party...)

Third the fence needs to be dry at least 2 weeks for the stain to set properly...

Danny -- that is just unfair to throw out that specific of a plan and include the night dive.

Illini_Fan:
Danny -- that is just unfair to throw out that specific of a plan and include the night dive.

It's been raining, the fence is too wet to paint. If you paint it now, it will all peel off, bubble, run and look like crap. Better wait till you get back from Australia, when the fence will be dry and you've just gotten your fill of the GBR. Plus, you're gonna get wet anyway so you might as well be getting wet while diving!

I'll see you tomorrow!

PS: I said at least ONE night dive!

Over 91% voting against me!! I haven't known everyone that long for ya'll to be so accurate.

My son thinks there should have been a 3rd option. "He won't stain the fence, but he'll say he did"

I'm betting against it as well....and for the record, Josh probably has the right idea...LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom