Will anyone be at Aurora this week ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mintaka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've never dove at Aurora and would like to dive it the first time with someone who has . Will anyone be there this week that would be willing to be my buddy and guide ? Except for this evening and Friday am I am pretty flexible time wise.

Thanks,
Dan

My wife and I are new to diving (OW and Nitrox this year, plus 4 dives in Mauii), but we are interested in diving in the Denver / Aurora area as well. Are there any groups or clubs that periodically dive at Chatfield, Aurora, or other locations that are willing to have some new divers join in?

We would be willing to go tomorrow if we find out in time to get rent tanks, weights, and wetsuits.

Thanks,

Dave

My wife and I are new to diving (OW and Nitrox this year, plus 4 dives in Mauii), but we are interested in diving in the Denver / Aurora area as well. Are there any groups or clubs that periodically dive at Chatfield, Aurora, or other locations that are willing to have some new divers join in?

We would be willing to go tomorrow if we find out in time to get rent tanks, weights, and wetsuits.

Thanks,

Dave

I'd join tomorrow also, but I have to take my dog into the mountains for the weekend because he is "over the top" terrified of fireworks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom