Wife doesn't know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about....

"Honey, A Funny Thing Happened To Me On The Way To The Flower Shop To Buy You Flowers Today....."

LOL,

Good Luck,

DawgPaddle

:fly:

So my adorable, wonderful husband spent the $300 not totally without telling me but then I joined him and I'M THE ONE SPENDING THE MONEY!!

When he gets into a hobby he usually goes overboard and now the situation is reversed.

Is your wife into diving or would she want to be?

As soon as we signed up for our OW we bought our BC and wetsuits. Next weekend is AOW and I don't want to do it without my new reg and dive computer.

Happy diving! :)

Run Like The Wind,
or,
with W I D E E Y E S tell her that is was half price, but only for today...

I say Run Like The Wind...
_

You may not know what is in your wife's handbag, but you can be sure your wife knows what in your wallet. A wife has always been able to hide things from her husband in her own home, why do you think most of us men live in a house where we can never find anything. While it just may be possible to hide something for an hour or so I just doubt that a woman could live in a house without constantly checking every nook and cranny.
Regards,
Budgy

Originally posted by Murdock325
Kind of sounded to me like:
Permission Granted to buy all the gear you need!

I'll be buying a tank soon... :D

As long as you got permission, Get four.
Two for air, and two for Nitrox!

hey murdock
funnie this topic comes up after ive done the same ,
last year i saved up the monie to take my OW cert
and for some reason the excitement of the idea of going diving i forgot to save up for the gear , needless to say that for my first dive after being certifyed that i needed some thermal protection and some air to breath .
thinking fast i made my way to the LDS and purchased a shiney NEW set of dive gear (with 1 tank)
thaught i was set till i got HOME , thank god the LDS filled the tank beacuse for the next hour i spent it hiding under the dock from the wife (lol) at least there she couldent yell at me !
once i surfaced tho i had to face the music , my advice to you is buy as meny tanks as you can so that you can hide out there till she cools off ! :D

Men Men Men Men Men!!!

When will you understand us ladies?!

If you spend $x make sure you spend $xx on your partner - how can we complain when you spent double on us!!

Alternatively, try being honest I know this is a scary concept - but believe it or not we arent scary monsters with 2 heads, 9 arms and a axe to cut certain parts of your body off - we will understand ! - well i would anyway! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom