Wife certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lmao!
the pink and purple fishy avatar didn't clue you in?

I'm severely colourblind LOL.

went to Galapegos for a Livaboard on our honeymoon. It was an amazing trip. We've had some otherwonderful dive trips,too. Our travel has been a little tight since our wedding because my husband did his MBA and is now finishing his PhD. Not sure I agreed to the back to back degrees but they come to an end this Feb and he's looking for a job teaching at a university. We'll be moving somewhere, just don't know where,yet.

Is your husband on the board too?

R..

I am also one of the lucky ones. My wife and I dive together here in Oregon and Washington. We have been to the Caribbean on a few cruises where we have been on snorkeling trips. We did Snuba at Coral World and loved that and decided we should get certified. Well with the economy taking a dump on all of us like it did we had to wait for a while but we finally got OW certs. Like a couple of others have said, my wife is the my best friend and best dive buddy. I am free to dive without her if she doesn't want to dive and there are no hard feelings about it. We are trying to put together a trip to Australia within the next couple of years. A buddy of ours whom we met diving moved to Brisbane and wants us to come over real bad so we can see what he is diving.

Congrat's to you and your wife Paladin...keep the good stories coming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom