WIDOW SALE, huge lot of gear i just got today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Older sherwood 1st stage and octo sold.

Both other sherwood sets are still for sale. I believe that these sets have not been used since last serviced. Now one of the reg sets will have the BRAND NEW octopus on it, which ever reg set that will be, a charge of 35 more dollars will be added to it.

open to offers on all items now

OMS steel 98s were sold tonight!

The gear pile is dwindling down.
let me know if you want anything I can send more pictures.
-brandon

oms reel sold, today is your last chance to make me offers as i will be working tomorow. Anything sold tonight will be shipped on tuesday

Any chance of a quick list of what's remaining?
Thanks!

UPDATED LIST

All prices are USD. feel free to ask questions and I can give pictures on request.

BCDs
Medium dacor nautica vest style bcd very well cared for with twin cam bands - 30$ (would be good for a student)

Dive rite classic doubles wing - 45 or 60 lb lift not sure. Needs inflator rebuild - 65

US Divers vest bcd with inflator and also micra integrated octo inflator made for the US Divers bcds. This is a harder integrated octo to find, but is a Micra reg, so rebuilds are easy to do. - 70

DRYSUIT

DUI TLS350 XL In great shape! Suit can accomodate a wide variety of heights because it telescopes. Zipper is diagonal and the smoothest I've yet felt, no freying whatsoever. Needs new latex seals. Boots are size 13, it has socks but i will include DUI rockboots and nice bootliners - 450

Accesories

Heavy duty mesh weightbelt for softweights - 5
trident tank carrier - 8
OMS line cutter - 10
older large ikelight flashlight - it may work but its clear housing would be awesome to convert to a cheap first video rig. - 15
ikelite mini c light - 5
selling my oceanic mako with new batteries and charger - needs bearing - 700

fins

S yellow avanti quattro (1 fin only) 10
XL seaquest accelerator Black (with strap grippers for thick gloves) 15
XL blue mares avanti quattro 30
XL Dacor tracker blue (lightweight fin) 20
XXL black polyurethane forcefin (newer ones hardly used) bungied 100

Booties

6 (S) henderson 5mm zippered 10
13 mares latitude 5
13 MUCK BOOT COMPANY (Very High Quality) 5mm or 7mm? these boots comeup halfway on your thigh and look like they would be amazing for coldwater. No zipper. 50
13 DUI Rockboot

hoods

XS DUI 5mm 10
s henderson 5mm with neck dam 10
s 5mm performance 10
M Akona 3mm summer hood 10
L newer parkway scuba 3/5mm with neck dam 10
XL 5mm hood (neck dam trimmed off) 10

Tanks - i can hydro/viz for an additional 40$
If you buy and it fails hydro, send it back to me for a refund of the tank price.

al 30 - black with matching bag style holder, thermo k - just out of hydro - 40
al80 - 2 of them 94 and 95 luxfers thermo k out of hydro - 50
s72 - k valves and j valves 7 of them - 30$ each

masks

7 to choose from - 5 bucks each

regs

brand new (with tags still on it) sherwood pony set (1st stage, octo, inflator and button guage) - 70
sherwood oasis reg set (LIKE NEW)- 1st (seacure mouthpiece), 2nd, octo, guages/compass and uwatec aladin sport computer - 175
sherwood oasis reg set (LIKE NEW)- 1st, 2nd (slightly different than the other one), octo, guages/compass and sherwood courier computer, with retractor - 165
ask me about my apeks regs too, i have some left over
US Divers Conshelf 22 - 15

Apeks regs - 1 tx-50, 1 t-20 octo, 2 dst 1st stages, drager SPGs, oceanic SPG, OMS brass/glass SPG - make offers i can build you a reg set

Pony bottle mount - Aqua Explorers - mount, cam band, and one hoseclamp - 15

Shipping will be the actual shipping price (No BS handling fee)
Will trade it all for a nice old motorhome lol

Thanks! - brandon
804-814-6836

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom