Wi-Fi camera code

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saniflush

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So my wife has a Sea life micro 2.0 and I just found out that we could connect it directly to a phone. Let's shelve our stupidity about that for the moment and concentrate on what the password is to connect it. Since we have never connected this way I assume there is some generic code to get in the first time? The book has long since gone the way of the dodo since Mrs Flush was in charge of it so does anyone know what it may be or how to handle this situation? I'll hang up and listen.

12345678 might work
A valiant wild assed guess but it was a swing and a miss

So my wife has a Sea life micro 2.0 and I just found out that we could connect it directly to a phone. Let's shelve our stupidity about that for the moment and concentrate on what the password is to connect it. Since we have never connected this way I assume there is some generic code to get in the first time? The book has long since gone the way of the dodo since Mrs Flush was in charge of it so does anyone know what it may be or how to handle this situation? I'll hang up and listen.

What's the make/model of the camera?

Micro 2.0

However after a download of an online manual the plucky hero of our story has found out that the generic code is "1234567890".

James was only two digits off but it was an important two. Was he trying to derail our hero? Tune in next week to find out.

Micro 2.0

However after a download of an online manual the plucky hero of our story has found out that the generic code is "1234567890".

James was only two digits off but it was an important two. Was he trying to derail our hero? Tune in next week to find out.

I got my camera at a discount so it came with only 8 numbers.

It's in the manual. Please read the manual.

It's in the manual. Please read the manual.

You must have missed this part....The book has long since gone the way of the dodo since Mrs Flush was in charge of it

Sealife website has the manuals online for you to download. Choose your language. SeaLife Micro 2.0 | Sealife Cameras

Thank you. About 5 minutes after my original post I realized that I could probably just do that and in fact the generic code was in them and posted about it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom