Whytecliff cut- daymarker video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again for an awesome video, I must say.. I really love how you identify what we are looking at. Being relatively new to drysuit diving myself, I appreciate seeing what all this stuff I am looking at all the time is called.

Thanks Jody. I learn a new thing sometimes too. Yesterday Kerry and I were at Kelvin Grove and she pointed out my first Golf Ball crabs. A very good book I would recommend is "Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest" by Andy Lamb/Bernard Hanby. I've used it extensively since I started diving. Lot's of good pictures though the fish section is thin. Andy and Phil Edgell have a second book "Coastal Fishes of the Pacific Northwest" that covers them more.

http://www.amazon.ca/Marine-Life-Pacific-Northwest-Invertebrates/dp/1550173618

http://www.amazon.ca/Coastal-Pacifi...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397486533&sr=1-1

Hey Dale, cool video, I LOVE the cut. Great job on your website I did notice a small detail on your Book Reviews you were missing Sheck Exley and Mark Ellyatt! May I recommend "Caverns Measureless to Man" by the man Sheck and "Ocean Gladiator" from Mark Ellyatt. I haven't read a few of those listed I will check them out

HI Kody,
CMtM is on my list but i haven't found a copy yet. I like to buy from bookstores and rarely order off the net. Mark Ellyatt I have not heard of but will google. Thanks.

Sweet I hear ya, I actually borrowed a copy of Shecks book, and lent it to someone after I finished and still haven't gotten it back! Mark's book I think you can read mostly online for free, or head down and support a local dive shop I believe The Edge Dive Center and Ocean Quest both have a few copies. Totally worth the money really inspiring great stuff. You're welcome.
Kody

Back
Top Bottom