Trip Video - Lembeh, New Year 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm dreaming of Lembeh in 2025 and this video validates that dream 100%. Such amazing and beautiful creatures. Thank you for sharing the video and the info on the dive resorts.

Thank you. I’m looking to return there as well.
I only did one night dive when I was there, which I regret. I was doing 3 dives per day and we stayed on the boat for the 3 dives, so I was tired when I got back to the Lodge and not always in the mood to go out again! The night dive was the Mandarin Fish dive, which was fantastic as the Mandarin Fish were almost posing for photos! 😂

Thank you for sharing!

Other worldly, and hauntingly beautiful, hope to see them all in person one day.

I only did one night dive when I was there, which I regret. I was doing 3 dives per day and we stayed on the boat for the 3 dives, so I was tired when I got back to the Lodge and not always in the mood to go out again! The night dive was the Mandarin Fish dive, which was fantastic as the Mandarin Fish were almost posing for photos! 😂
Yes. I too only did one night dive. I should muster up the energy to do the blackwater dive next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom