Why no shore-dives posted?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
I don't work for the Conch chamber of commerce or anything like that, but was wondering where all the shore-dives were this week?!

The water is OUTSTANDING right now... days of flat calm, and last night it was CREEPY calm. We were at the Hollywood Broadwalk for dinner and I actually felt a "pull" eastward... into the surf.

Are we sick of shore diving or what? You know, hurricains are going to begin disrupting this "flat" era eventually and then I don't want to hear any grumbling lol...

Um .... my tickle stick is at the cleaners .... yeah ... that's the ticket!

If anyone spots an Ikelite flash diffuser on the 2nd reef at LBTS .... please grab it fer me?
Lost mine out there last week ... looks like plastic milk carton .... about 4" round.

We are currently planning on heading down this weekend for the first shore dives of Christina's short dive career and my first this summer - thinking night dive LBTS on friday and then a couple up and down the coast on saturday morning/afternoon before heading home. I wanted to see how this cold-like thing i have shifts over the next day or so before posting about it. Glad to hear the conditions are ideal though!!! :wink:

simbrooks:
We are currently planning on heading down this weekend for the first shore dives of Christina's short dive career and my first this summer - thinking night dive LBTS on friday and then a couple up and down the coast on saturday morning/afternoon before heading home. I wanted to see how this cold-like thing i have shifts over the next day or so before posting about it. Glad to hear the conditions are ideal though!!! :wink:

I'm thinking about hitting LBTS on Saturday.... If I don't find a charter in WPB... Hmm... maybe even Sunday. I just checked the marine forecast... 2 feet or less... I'm going to try to hit the parking lot at about 8AM.

Al

how about a dive at Hibiscus Sat morning? I'm game. Start a thread!
Oh, there was a dive tonight there also. Didja miss that one?

Let me take out my little violin! :pity_part
showboat:
waaaaaaaaa I want to dive and bag is all packed and ready for Roatan, Honduras this weekend

As for tonight, probably be there around 5.30/6 i hope.

simbrooks:
Let me take out my little violin! :pity_part

As for tonight, probably be there around 5.30/6 i hope.

Thanks Simbrooks. I hope all was well tonight. Now I cant wait to get out of here for a solid week of diving, eating, diving and maybe some sleep and dive again......
awwwwwww nothing like a good vacation comming up...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom